Friday 18 January 2008

Bang

Another unusual entry to mark one years service in this current job.

Whilst sitting in traffic yesterday morning minding my own business, I decided that the cab heater was making it a bit stuffy so I lowered the window to get to some fresh air, and gently rested my arm on the window.

Next things there's a bloody great bang as the side window explodes in a zillion little pieces, covering me, the seat and the floor.



At the end of my year with Y351 it has covered 62443Km, there's a couple of thousand notched up when I was on holiday but the rest is all me. Plus another thousand or so driving the other wagon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it made a mess!
No damage done to yourself I trust?

Alex

8Wheels said...

No damage done, I was more surprised than anything. Just glad it didn't go whilst rattling along at full tilt with the window up!

Mart said...

It's amazing how many thoughts can go through your head in that split second of "WTF?!?!"